Sunday, November 15, 2009

Peta Compares Them 2 KKK?

I was going to add my comments into this - there are reason's why I believe that Peta might have compared dog show breeders to the Klu Klux Klan, but then I thought about it, and decided that I didn't want to have to post an apology to the KKK for comparing them to show dog breeders.

Yes, my opinion of dog shows is that low.

What could I post about a group that restricts breeding each to others that look like them?

And don't try to tell me that pugs can't be bred to beagles because then the pugs couldn't do whatever they were bred to do. Or that crossing an American Cocker with a mini poodle would ruin the hunting abilities of either.

And inbreeding to fixate a look? Do I hear Dueling Banjos?

And selling puppies from 2 parent dogs that both carry the same harmful mutation? That's a c----y thing to do.

And 'selling' puppies with co-ownerships with the breeder? Selling puppies with a rubber band clause (the breeder gets the puppy back if she wants it)?

Let's not even get into the rest of it.